Hosted Telephone Systems Chester
A hosted phone system simply means that your phone system is ‘hosted’ in the cloud – a virtual storage space in a data centre. Because of this, the only physical equipment you will have on site will be your handset and standard networking infrastructure (switch, router, cabling, internet connection). This is because hosted systems remove the need for on-site servers and other equipment needed by a traditional telephone system. Hosted phone systems require an internet connection in order to work, but offer ultimate flexibility.
SIP Trunk is the new way of making a telephone call which gives the user far more control over adding new users and rerouting calls, as opposed to more traditional PSTN and ISDN technology. It does this by delivering calls over a data connection, such as broadband. Townley recommends this solution for businesses who are looking at reducing costs, whilst gaining greater control over functionality.
A SIP Trunk comes at a nominal fee when compared with the cost of replacing ISDN, but will provide a business with the same benefits. By utilising SIP, businesses can adopt next generation technology, running a true converged voice and data network which simply adapts to the modern work place. They provide attractive cost savings on calls through bundle options, provide free inter site calls and are quick and easy to set up.
Benefits of SIP
- Cost-effective – A fraction of the cost to replace ISDN
- Geographically independent – Supports virtual numbering
- Maximise on existing infrastructure – Extend the life of existing systems
- Only pay for the channels you use – No minimum number required as with ISDN
- Fully scalable – Add an unlimited amount of trunks
- Free calls between sites
- Free international calls
- Time efficient – Quick and simple to install
- Increased control – SIP Trunks are controlled centrally, making them much easier to operate, maintain and upgrade
- Business continuity – SIP can also be used as a failover solution should your primary technology fail
SIP vs ISDN
Townley ensure that we’re always getting the best prices for our customers
Horizon is a market leading cloud based telephony solution which Townley has extensive knowledge in implementing. We only choose the very best solutions and we are passionate about the functionality Horizon can deliver to our customers. It is the only truly complete business communications service in the market, providing an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities. It is entirely managed via an easy-to-use web portal controlled centrally over the Gamma network, which means that your phone system is managed by the same expert engineers that deliver the network it runs on. So, should you have a highly unlikely problem, they will be able to resolve it more quickly than any other provider. In addition, under their 24 hour care package, someone will start looking into it for you immediately.
Another key benefit of the Horizon system is the industry leading portal which provides complete control of the system. Administrators are given access to the extensive range of call handling and management features.
Some of the most popular features include:
- Call recording
- Ability to link sites together
- Rerouting calls
- Auto attendant
- Voicemail to email
Who is it for?
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for any size business looking to improve its productivity and image. It suits single and multi-sited organisations ranging from a few to hundreds of employees and easily accommodates home and remote workers. Small businesses get the features usually only available for a larger business and larger businesses are able to manage all their varying size locations equally on a like-for-like basis.
What do you get with a Horizon phone system?
At Townley we provide premium handsets plus desktop and mobile clients. We will recommend a selection from a range of manufacturers to match your requirement but some of our most popular choices include the Polycom VVX 410, Cisco SPA502G, Cisco SPA504G, and Yealink W52P shown below:
Access to an easy-to-use web interface
This delivers feature control and valuable user information providing a positive user experience for both service use and performance monitoring.
Delivered over Gamma’s reliable and secure IP network
Your phone system is managed by the same expert engineers that deliver the network it runs on. Your service is led on quality of service, scale and reliability and transfer of your existing phone numbers onto the Horizon platform happens quickly and seamlessly. Connectivity is guaranteed or it won’t be given to you, we will only deliver a solution which will work so there is no risk to your business operations.
A choice of best of breed handsets
At Townley we provide premium handsets plus desktop and mobile clients. We will recommend a selection from a range of manufacturers to match your requirements, but some of our most popular choices include the Polycom VVX 410, Cisco SPA504G, Cisco SPA502G and Yealink W52P.
Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’. Callers need to only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- On-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis.
- Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with Townley’s mobile services, you benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
- Number Choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A Business Continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. As Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
- Call recording – Is offered free and available at the touch of a button via the Horizon portal.
We provide all customers with a dedicated Account Manager
As a business, Townley understands that your time is precious and your customers’ time is too. This is why we recommend One Net to businesses that need to have a truly ‘always-on’ facility. With One Net your business can now be more responsive, more efficient and better connected. This enables you to make the most of every minute and stay ahead of the competition.
One Net is the only telecoms solution for businesses that fully integrates fixed, mobiles, desktop and tablet connectivity through their core Network. There are other solutions out there but none that allow you, your employees and your customers to connect at any moment and through any device.
For instance, should you find yourself in the most remote of locations with only GPRS on your mobile you will still be enjoy all the benefits of integration. Other telephony platforms deliver a variation on this service, however they rely on the data network (3G) for their connection. With One Net this is achieved at network level, giving you a full range of features even with limited data access.
- One provider and one bill
- For all fixed and mobile requirements
- Future-proofed technology
- Ongoing updates so you’ll always have the latest technology
- Colleague call availability monitoring
- Make sure there’s always someone ready to answer
- Fully secure phone systems
- Hosted on Vodafone’s core IP-based network
Townley strive to keep ahead of the ever-developing telecoms market
We know that the reliability of your voice and data network is a critical factor for the success of your business. Townley’s Phone Systems Maintenance gives you the peace of mind of a single maintenance supplier for all your voice and data needs.
What you get:
- Maintenance on 95% of the comms system types in the UK
- 70% of faults fixed remotely, removing the time and admin associated with onsite Engineer visits
- Fully trained and accredited Engineers
- Service coverage throughout the UK
- Customised maintenance services to cater for all requirements
Why work with Townley?
We deliver first class customer service, teamed with honest consultations and advice
We ensure that your new services are delivered as quickly as possible for a seamless transition process
Through leading manufacturers, we supply flexible and innovative tailor-made system solutions
We appreciate the business critical nature of our services, so always offer proactive and reassuring support