Disaster Recovery Solutions Chester
We know that IT & Telecoms services are business critical and that a major disaster could bring your business to a halt. Our pro-active and reactive solutions can help your business protect against disaster
Given that companies are more reliant than ever on their IT systems, Townley can help you plan for the worst so that your business can be kept up and running.
Every business should have a Disaster Recovery Plan protecting it from flood, fire, theft, hardware failure or any other major disaster and Townley pride themselves on delivering DR plans to suit any company.
With the increase in mobile working and flexible workforces, customers are increasingly expecting businesses to be functioning around the clock. Closing the office due to snow or downtime due to a power cut is no longer acceptable. With recent developments in technology, companies of all sizes can remain functioning 24/7 whatever challenge they face.
These are some activities you and your team can adopt to reduce the disruption caused by unforeseen challenges:
- Ensure backups of all your files are done regularly and ensure your team save their work in appropriate files that are backed up
- Test your back up files regularly to ensure there are no problems restoring data
- Set-up your team so that they can work from home. Think about email access and the redirection of office phones to either mobiles or home phones
- Disaster recovery is bound to be a high pressure situation so ensure you have all your access details and processes within easy reach
- Set a procedure for your team so that they understand in simple terms what is expected of them and what they need to do when working remotely
In order to minimise any downtime, Townley will help you remove any single point of failure. This allows for an automated process to be put into place and in doing so, means your business will run smoothly and seamlessly transition into a business continuity plan.
Townley utilise the cutting edge of technology to implement, monitor and regularly test the entire backup process and ensure that your business is protected should the worst happen.
Why work with Townley?
We deliver first class customer service, teamed with honest consultations and advice
We ensure that your new services are delivered as quickly as possible for a seamless transition process
Through leading manufacturers, we supply flexible and innovative tailor-made system solutions
We appreciate the business critical nature of our services, so always offer proactive and reassuring support